As I’m not one to be overly loquacious when talking about myself, I’ll keep it simple and straightforward…
As a full-time voice actor since 2008, my primary focus is in elearning and commercials (with the occasional trip into promos or trailers). I’ve voiced projects for companies on the Fortune 5 on down to small local shops. In that time, my voice has been heard on every continent except Antarctica (I’m still trying to crack that ice cube).
My non-vo background and experiences are:
• Degreed Electrical Engineer
• 35+ years of technical theater (sound, lighting, and set design)
• 35+ years of working on cars (suspension, body work, engine rebuilds, etc.)
• 20 years of experience in the IT industry (desktop, server, and software)
• 20-ish years of vocal and instrumental experience
…and when I’m not in the booth, you can find me:
• Working on a car
• Hiking the White Mountains
• Being a Scout Leader
• Being a member on the local Economic Development committee
• At the local swimming hole, where I’m the Chair of the BoD (which also means I’m the park plumber, carpenter, electrician, and general all-around fix-it guy)
When you want your voice over in a hurry and don’t have time to sift through hundreds of auditions or profiles on the pay-to-plays, allow me to provide you with an on-time, in-budget, and hassle-free narration.
My job as a voice-over actor is, simply put, to make your life as easy as possible. Whether it be a commercial, an explainer, hours of elearning (medical, technical, and scientific especially), or even ADR editing, I’m honored and excited to help you to share your message.
Allow me to be the least of your worries on your next project.
If you’re ready to talk about your next project, email me at email@example.com – and let’s get the ball rolling!